Halloween is in the air! Wildcat SCARE!
We’re calling this “Fall Festival” because it’s taking a bit of a departure from Fall Carnivals in the past. Like past years, all community members (including graduated Wildcats) are welcomed. Unlike past years, there will be less emphasis on traditional, carnival-style games. Instead, the focus will be on activities, spending time with friends, music, food, and dancing.
- No tickets necessary–just show up and join in on the fun! Please remember student Wildcats must be chaperoned by an adult caregiver. This is an amazing opportunity to have fun with your friends–and make some new ones!
- Games and activities including pumpkin decorating, apple toss, face painting, candy corn toss, pumpkin run, cake walk, and photo booth.
- Move inside after dark for the Monster Mash DJ’d by our very own Ms. Steph!
- Food available for sale: Corn dog combo meals, popcorn, and cotton candy.
- Costumes are welcome (but not required!). Wear weather appropriate gear! Most of the event is outdoors.
Want to help make Fall Festival a success? We’re seeking volunteers to help prepare, set-up, volunteer during, and tear-down the event. Please sign-up to volunteer here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040C4FA8AC2BA57-whittier