Employer Matching Programs
Amplify your support of Whittier PTA by participating in your company’s Corporate Matching Program and/or Volunteer Matching Program. For example:
- A company might donate $1 for every $1 you donate; and/or,
- A company might donate a set amount (e.g., $25/hour) to Whittier PTA for every hour you volunteer with our organization.
How to participate:
- Contact your company’s HR department to determine if they have a Corporate Matching Program and/or Volunteer Matching Program. If so, request information and procedures. Whittier PTA can not sign up on your behalf.
- Upon completion of your donation or volunteer commitment, complete all appropriate employee forms to request the matching dollars. The legal name of our organization is Pta Whittier Seattle Cncl 6 15 370 (EIN: 91-1479413). A Whittier PTA Board Member can provide any documentation required by your organization.
- If applicable, submit your form to the Whittier PTA via KidMail or in the mail slot at the front entrance of the school. Please put it in an envelope marked Whittier PTA.
- Most companies distribute matching dollars on a quarterly basis. Please confirm with your company that your matching donation has been processed.
Please contact us with questions.