Whittier Elementary Covid-19 Booster/Vaccine Clinic
Wednesday, June 1st from 8:30 am- 10:30 am
Sponsored by Dr. Chanelle Roberts and Docere Center for Natural Medicine
- If your child has their second COVID vaccine on or after January 1st 2022 they are now eligible for a booster.
- If your child has had COVID within the past 30 days we do not recommend vaccinating/boosting them yet. They should receive their vaccine/booster 30-90 days after COVID infection.
- We will also be offering 1st and 2nd COVID vaccines.
- Parents are welcome to be present but it is not required as long as we have a consent form (see attached) ahead of time.
- We have plans to address shot anxiety and pain using “shot blockers” and the “buzzy” as well as offering fun band aids, stickers and lollipops!
- Students will be sent home with a vaccine card and the vaccine information will be added to the Washington State Database at the time of administration. There is no need to send in their previous vaccination card unless you would like us to put their booster information on the same card.
- Vaccines will be offered on Wednesday, June 1 between 8:30-10:30am. If you’d like to accompany your child, please plan to arrive at 8:30am and we will try to expedite your child’s time.
Please return the attached consent form by Tuesday 5/31 if you would like your child to receive a vaccine on June 1st. We will also be sending home a paper copy of the consent on today. School Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic at SPS.docx
*** We will NOT vaccinate any child without receiving a consent form signed by a parent. ***
*** If your child has extreme anxiety around vaccinations check with me to see if this is the best place for them to receive their vaccine.***
Questions? Please contact Nurse Marissa.