Seeking Volunteers to Help with Family Dance & Game Night!
We are seeking volunteers to help with our upcoming Family Dance & Game Night on Friday, March 3! To help make the event run successfully, we need adult caregivers like you to help:
Can you partner with another adult caregiver to supervise activities during the event? We are seeking two volunteers for each of the following shifts:
- 6-7:15pm: Board Games with Mr. Buck in the cafeteria
- 6-7:15pm: Gaga Ball in the cafeteria
- 6-7:15pm: Twister in the cafeteria
- 6-7:15pm: Dance in the gym
- 7-8pm: Hand-out Cookies
- 7:15-8:30pm: Board Games with Mr. Buck in the cafeteria
- 7:15-8:30pm: Gaga Ball in the cafeteria
- 7:15-8:30pm: Twister in the cafeteria
- 7:15-8:30pm: Dance in the gym
To sign-up, please visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e44a8a729a0fac61-ptafamily#/
Bring Homemade Cookies
We are offering homemade cookies from 7-8PM on the blacktop, right outside the gym door. We would love donations of homemade cookies (or store-bought cookies that look homemade). We’re asking cookie donations are placed on disposable plates, labeled with the cookie type and if there are any common allergens (nuts, wheat, dairy), and dropped off at the beginning of the event (around 6pm).
We are asking 10 volunteers to bring 2 dozen cookies each. To sign-up, please visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e44a8a729a0fac61-2dozen#/
If you have questions, please contact our Family Dance & Game Night volunteer coordinator, Michelle. Thank you!